GENERAL STUDIES PRELIMS CUM MAINS CSE 2023 Enroll Now
General Studies Foundation Course is a comprehensive Online program for holistic preparation for Civil Services Examination.
It covers the complete syllabus General Studies for Preliminary as well as Main Examination in such a way that the topics get covered with better understanding of interrelation among various disciplines.
From conceptual clarity to analytic skills that one requires to face Preliminary as well as Main Examination confidently.
Batches Commencing: 9th JUNE 2022
Duration: Approx. 800 Hours (Including Current Affairs Classes)
This Module Covers:
- Live Classes, HD Recording; Web based Live Online Classes
- Comprehensive Coverage of the syllabus for General Studies Prelims Paper 1 and Main Examination by experienced faculties of A-Cube IAS.
- This program includes Prelims-cum-Mains General Studies and Essay Preparation including Current Affairs.
- 4/5 hours classes (7 days a week)
- Regular Answer-Writing Practice
- Monthly Current Affairs e-Magazine
- Periodic Tests and Regular Assignments.
- Relevant and exhaustive Study-Material - Printed Books.
- Free Access to Students Portal on A-Cube IAS web portal
Recorded Classes Available: Class videos would be uploaded (post processing) on the portal within 48 hours after the live class has ended
Student can watch each recorded video 3 times till Mains 2022.
|Academic Session||CSE 2023|